|Images via My Pinterest|
2. Pincushion Plant from Boxwoods Gardens & Gifts (in Atlanta) for $12
3. They Told Me So, Owl Dishtowel from Anthropologie for $18
4. Sparrow Salt & Pepper Shakers from West Elm for $8
5. State Fair Magnets from Anthropologie for $34
6. Tipsy Candles from Tipsy Candles (small Atlanta business), prices vary
7. Make-Your-Own Hostess Gift from Martha Stewart
8. Missoni Blanket from Target, sadly this is out of stock (like all the other Missoni stuff!)
9. Animal Rings from AF House Jewelry - would you believe they don't have a web site? This rings are too precious.
10. Handmade Vintage Hairpins - learn to make your own here!
11. Chocolate Pound Cake from me! $25
12. Fabric Ring Necklace - this one is unavailable but here is a similar one for $19.95
What are some of your go-to gifts?